Mounting and Support Aluminum Honeycomb Panels
These panels feature a .016" aluminum skin, a sealed poplar wood frame and a lightweight aluminum honeycomb core. While the aluminum skin is not intended to be a finished display surface, we can add 40 pt. conservation board to one face for that purpose. Museum board, fabric or other facings, as well as custom sizes are available with a minimum charge of 3 square feet per panel (see more details under Resources tab). Call for pricing.
• SP-1 0.5” x 1.25” wood frame, 0.5” aluminum honeycomb core
• SP-2 0.625” x 1.25” frame, 0.5” aluminum honeycomb core, exposed wood edge on back for attaching fabric
• SP-3 0.75” x 2” frame, 0.5” aluminum honeycomb core, exposed wood edge on back for attaching fabric
• SP-8 0.375” x 1.25” frame, 0.25” aluminum honeycomb core, exposed wood edge on back for attaching fabric
• Textile Mounting
• Supporting works on paper
• Lining paintings
• Mounting photos
• Mounting mosaics
• Art painting panels
• Object mounting and support
Custom sizes are $42.00 per square foot, $49.95 per square foot with 40 pt. conservation board attached. Minimum charge is for 3 square feet. Panels over 47” have pieced aluminum skins joined with an aluminum-to-aluminum bond to provide a continuous flat surface.