Eloise Display Cases
This line of display cases offers museum quality all glass table and pedestal cases at a price point any institution can afford. European design and manufacturing give you beautifully built glass and aluminum construction never before available at this price point. These cases are predesigned and ready to fabricate in your choice of color and fabric. Museum grade conservation at a fraction of the cost – and in as little as eight weeks. Choose a conservation grade fabric of black, white, or natural.
NOTE: Displays come standard in a clear anodized (silver) finish. They can be powder coated in black or white for an additional $100 per case. Product ships from Germany. Call customer service for details and freight charges.
- Eloise Table Cases allow for unobstructed views of precious small objects and manuscripts.
- • Frameless glass hoods feature laminated safety glass with UV protection
- • Includes a hidden back hinge for additional safety while handling artwork
- • Concealed gas strut lifting mechanism holds the case in place for safe object handling
- • Available in three standard sizes and two glass heights
- Eloise Pedestal Cases use the classic lift off hood concept for protecting precious objects.
- • Laminated safety glass case and solid modular aluminum frame for rigidity and security.
- • Twin high security locks
- • Available in three standard sizes.