Record Archive Shelving
Record Archive Shelving
This line of shelving incorporates high performance steel for heavy load capacity, making them the perfect storage rack for bulk storage boxes (or banker’s boxes) including our Perma/Cor B-Flute Corrugated Bulk Storage Cartons. Available in three colors (medium gray, light gray and sand) and eight different sizes. Offered with a particleboard decking or without to allow you to furnish your own decking. Click on “Features” tab for detailed specifications and assembly instructions.
- Z-Line Shelves as well as all Tennsco products are fabricated of high quality, cold rolled carbon steel, free of scale or rust and fully pickled. Exposed edges, corners and surface areas are free of sharp edges and all workmanship is of the highest quality as measured by the industry.
- All steel components shall be thoroughly cleaned and phosphatized for rust resistance in a five-stage pre-treatment process. A high grade of polyester/epoxy powder paint is to be applied electrostatically with a gloss reading of between 55 and 65. The finish shall have a salt spray rating of 250 hours or more.
- High Capacity Post (SUR-XX):
- Upright posts are constructed of 14 gauge steel formed into an angle formation of 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”. The posts are punched on 1 12” centers to accept the different versions of beams.
- Angle Upright Post (EUR-XX):
- Angle upright post shall be constructed of 14 gauge steel formed into an angle formation of 1 -15/32” x 1 -15/32”. The post shall be punched on 1-1/2” centers with keyhole slots to accept rivets in beams.
- “T” Upright Post (ZTP-XX):
- “T” upright post shall be constructed of 16 gauge steel formed into “T” formation with a 5/16” cavity between two halves of post to allow two beams to be installed back to back. The post dimensions shall be 3 -11/32” x 1-15/16”. The post shall be punched on 1 -1/2” centers with key hole slots to accept rivets in beams.
- Left To Right & Front To Back Double Rivet Beam (LRA-XX):
- The left to right double rivet beams are constructed of 14 gauge steel and formed into an angle formation with one leg 2 -3/4” and the other leg 1”. The beam has two shoulder rivets on each end at 1 -1/2” centers to fit the slots in the upright posts.
- Extra Heavy Duty Channel Shelf Supports (SSC-XX):
- The extra heavy duty channel beams are constructed of 14 gauge steel and formed into a 3- 1/4” channel formations. The beam has 21” horizontal flanges. The beam has two shoulder rivets on each end at 1 1/2” centers to
- fit the slots in the upright posts and internal shoulder rivets for attaching SDS-XX front to back supports.
- Low Profile Double Rivet Shelf Support (DRS-XX):
- Low profile double rivet supports shall be formed of 14 gauge steel for normal filing and 11 gauge steel for heavy applications. Support shall have flat ears at either end and formed into a channel with a depth of 1 -1/8”.
- Front To Back Shelf Deck Support (SDS-XX):
- The front to back shelf deck supports are constructed of 14 gauge steel formed to fit from front to back between two LRA-XX or LRC-XX beams. The SDS-XX shall give the shelf intermediate support. It connects to the inside face of the LRA or LRC support by rivets staked to the inside of each support.
- Medium Duty Shelf Support (VDRS-XX):
- Medium duty double rivet shelf supports are formed from 16 gauge steel for normal applications and 14 gauge steel for heavier applications. 16 gauge supports are 7/8” deep x 2” high, the shape is a vertical “V” with an outward flange at the end of each leg. 14 gauge supports are 7/8” deep x 2 -1/4” high, the shape is similar to the
- 16 gauge with bottom flange 1/4” longer with a return flange formed inward. The beams have two shoulder rivets on each end at 1 -1/2” centers to fit the slots in the upright.
- Medium Duty Front To Back Deck Support (FBSV-XX):
- This angle is made from 14 gauge steel. Its purpose is to support the plywood between the supporting VDRS beams. It is 2 -3/8” high x 1 -3/8” wide. The ends of the angle have vertical tabs, which fit into the slots along the length of the VDRS beams.
- Particleboard Decking (PB-XXXX):
- The particleboard decking shall be 5/8” medium density (45#) industrial grade particle-board decking. The decking shall be installed without use of nuts or bolts.