1. Interleave wet book with Zorbix, one sheet every 20 pages.
2. Press for one hour. Zorbix will have removed 50% of the water.
3. Remove damp sheets, interleave with fresh sheets of Zorbix at the halfway point from the last interleaving.
4. Press for one hour. The book will be 70% dry.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4. This will render the book about 90% dry.
6. For book to dry flat, press lightly overnight.
7. To reuse Zorbix: Dry and press flat. Return to airtight bag for storage.
Click Here to download PDF file with more complete instructions.