Ethafoam® and Cellu-Cushion®
Ethafoam and Cellu Cushion
This archival quality, closed cell polyethylene foam is chemically inert and non-abrasive. Easy to handle, cut, shape and form, preservation professionals have found thousands of uses for this economical material. Line drawers, boxes, work tables and shipping containers. Use for padding, gasketing and wrapping. Color white. Cullu-Cushion is the thinner, less dense version of Ethafoam planks.
- • Link to information on mannequin construction at the the Smithsonian National Museum of American History. This information is provided courtesy of the Smithsonian Institution for the betterment of museum professionals and does not reflect or imply an endorsement of any products manufactured or sold on this website.
- Instructions for Creating Display Form
- Packing Museum Objects For Shipment
- Crating Museum Objects For Shipment
- Safe Plastics And Fabrics For Exhibit And Storage
- Storage Mounts For Feathered Headdresses And Soft-Sided Hats And Caps
- Storing And Handling Plaster Objects
- Care and Identification of Objects Made from Plastic
- Care of Alabaster
- Ethafoam 220 (PDF)
- Ethafoam Oddy Test Results (PDF)
- • Shipping Note: Oversize shipping rates may apply.